cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoying Bluetooth Issue

Highlighted
Journeyman

Annoying Bluetooth Issue

This phone can not stay paired with my car even after the cl14 update, even my old touch pro can still keep a connection without having to remove and re-register the device.  Is this going to be fixed anytime soon? I can not keep re-registering my phone to the car EVERYTIME I TURN MY CAR OFF.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Annoying Bluetooth Issue

This is a known issue and will be fixed in the next release - schedule early 2Q.

Journeyman

Re: Annoying Bluetooth Issue

ok what about the issue of not being able to answer the phone due to the screen blacking out? so far the only fix i found was to slide out the keyboard and press talk but you still cannot read the screen until it is answered.  The other issue that i dislike is the power button is the same as the end call button, I can not begin to tell you how many times I accidentally reject a call because I did not know it was coming in.  This happens on average once a week for me

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat