cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom ringtones!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Custom ringtones!

How do you put custom ringtones on the Samsung Moment? With my Instinct I had a website that I would upload my songs to. Then I would cut and send the mp3 to my phone via a weblink and download the mp3 and viola! But they don't work on the Moment. I made a custom folder and edited a few mp3s and put them on my SD card but the phone doesn't recognize them on the card. If anyone has put custom ringers on there phone can you please list a detailed description of how you did so?

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Journeyman

I discovered how to do this.  You do not need any third party software on your phone.  All you need is a free mp3 editor on your PC.  After you trim your mp3 down to what you want for a ringtone, you can put them in a folder labeled "ringtones" on your sd card.  If you want to be able to use it for text messages or notifications, you will need to also put them in a folder labeled "notiffications"

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat