cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DI06 IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love the phone but need beeter os devs like sdx-developers :)

Highlighted
Journeyman

DI06 IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love the phone but need beeter os devs like sdx-developers :)

HAS ANY ONE HAD PROBLEMS WITH SAM MOMENT,AFTER DI06 UPDATE, "WHAT A JOKE...LOL THE MOMENT HAS HAD 4 REPAIR UPDATES  EACH ONE IS WORST THAN THE REST.I WOULD ROOT IT HACK IT,ETC.BUT I CANT EVEN DO THAT NOW BECAUSE OF UPDATE DI06...3 NEW PHONES FROM ASURION INSURANCE,& TWO FROM SPRINT.PLUS NUMEROUS REBOOTS,HARDRESETS,SOFTRESET,EVERY TROUBLE SHOOTING PROBLEM U CAN POSSIBLY DO!!!!COME ON. THEY DID A BANG UP JOB ON THE ANDROID 2.1 DE03 RELEASE...DD03 LEAKED VERSION WORKED GREAT,NEVER DID IT TO MY PHONE SO I WOULD'NT VOID MY WARRENTY.THE PHONE & SPRINT BOTH GREAT!! NO ONE TOOK THETIME TO FIX THE PROBLEM PROPERLY,ANY ONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF UARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL!! ANY..E-MAIL ME ******************  PHONE STILL DOESNT WORK AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  : (

[removed personal email address]

Message was edited by: dshoem01

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: DI06 IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love the phone but need beeter os devs like sdx-developers :)

Why can't you root?  There are plenty of people with rooted Moments running DI06, many who did the update while rooted.

I'm not one of them by the way.  I'm still running stock.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat