cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading Pictures from Facebook onto my Moment

Journeyman

Downloading Pictures from Facebook onto my Moment

I've done this before and I don't remember how I did it....How do I download/save pictures from Facebook onto my phone so I can edit/assign them to my contacts?

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Downloading Pictures from Facebook onto my Moment

Open the pic that you want and "long press" on it.  The menu will pop up and save image will be one of them.  It will then be in your download folder.

Journeyman

Ok, I tried it and my only options are 'view' or 'photo details.'  Any suggestions?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Dont use the actual Facebook app.  Use the browser one. (Facebook Touch)

Then you can save the pictures with the long press function.

Journeyman IRM
Journeyman

melissahallock1 wrote:

I've done this before and I don't remember how I did it....How do I download/save pictures from Facebook onto my phone so I can edit/assign them to my contacts?

There are various ways to import contact pics from FB:

MANUAL. If you're at your desktop, you could access your Gmail account Contacts in one browser tab and FB in another. By right-clicking on the FB friend's profile pic you can copy the image URL and paste it into the contact info for the Gmail contact. (Gmail allows you to change the picture by uploading a file, accessing Picasa or providing a URL.)

VIA APP. You could also use SyncMyPix, a free app available at the Market, that automates this process by matching your phone contacts to your FB friends and grabbing the pics for you. For your convenience, I've included the QR Code below:

Journeyman

Is there a way that I can use a facebook picture as my wallpaper on my phone?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat