cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easily change ringer & notification volume separately

Highlighted
Journeyman

Easily change ringer & notification volume separately

I would like to keep my phone ringer turned up at night, but I don't want to hear all the notifications for emails or text messages.  I don't care if I have to wait until morning for messages, but I want to wake up if someone is calling.

Is there an easy way to quickly set a "profile" (or something) for night time mode?  I know I could go in and change each setting before bed and again when I wake up, but I don't want to go through the hassle.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: Easily change ringer & notification volume separately

There are a bunch of free apps in the market that are probably exactly what u are looking for. Some of them can save different profiles that u can customize for each sound of the phone. Also they can be set as widgets so u dont have to go into a app. I use volume button controller in the market. Also one quick tip do not have the ringer and notification linked because u will go to turn off the notification and it will turn off ringer.

Hope this helps

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat