cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forward text messages

Journeyman

Forward text messages

When I select menu on my samsung moment there is no messaging to select. When i selsect menu the only option are:add, wallpaper, search, notifications, and settings.  There is no way to forward text messages or even send the same text to more than one person that I can see.  I have had other people look at my phone and they were unable to see anyway to do this as well.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Forward text messages

I was trying to figure out how to do the same thing!  If you press the picture without picking up your finger, a pop-up box will appear with the option to forward.  Hope this helps!

Wizard

The question you asked isn't necessarily specific to the Moment because the stock Android messaging application will be similar across all Android devices.  If the Android stock messaging application is not to your liking, you may want to consider a different messaging application from the Android market.

Journeyman

You can forward messages if you select the message you want to forward and press on it for a few seconds. Another menu pops up with more options.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat