cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frequently called.....how do you clear it?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Frequently called.....how do you clear it?

I assume like other people who own the Samsung Moment with Android have a problem trying to clear their frequently called log.

There is no other option in the favorites tab to clear any of the people your phone deems that you have called frequently. Though you may have called a person once or twice in a day, some how the person is "magically" imported to the frequently called list.

Why do we need this feature and what benefits does it provide?

The only benefit I can see is that, I may have called a person a few time (that is why we have call log) and having it import the person on to list so I do not have to go into my contacts every so often. Which I find to be very excellent in that sense, but what if I want to start fresh and have new frequently called people on my list, or in that case why don't I just set them as favorites and eliminate the whole frequently called list.

If anyone knows how to clear this list WITHOUT having to clear your contacts list and re-syncing it, TELL ME! please.....

Thanks!

If not please help fix this feature!

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Frequently called.....how do you clear it?

I may be misunderstanding your question. If I am I apologize, but have you clicked on the menu button from your call log and clicked clear call log?

Journeyman

I have tried that. What im talking about you will understand in these steps

1. press the call button on your phone. This will bring you to you call log screen. 2. Now go to the Favorites tab 3.Hit menu, tell me what you see.

where is the clear button, or clear frequently called button? Just three buttons, search, new contact, and edit sync groups.

Journeyman

Ah. I see what you mean now. Perhaps if you have enough marked favorites it eliminates the frequently called list of numbers. I'm not sure.

Journeyman

thats the problem why set them all to favorites and have a frequently called log? it just defeats the purpose of favorites. Why not call that in the call log or something...I've had one contact i haven't spoken to in a month and its still there.

Journeyman

Download the FREE application called - Frequently Called Remover.

Glad I could help.

Mark Marshall

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat