cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google calendar not working

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have a Samsung Moment.  Suddenly the only calendars showing up on my phone are the "shared calendars".  None of the ones i created are appearing.  They are intact and accessible via gmail, but not via the "calendar" icon on my screen as they always have been.  HELP!  I've tried deleting them, then shutting down and restarting my phone, and adding them again.  I've gone into my gmail calendars on my computer and added new things and deleted things, hoping that a change in the calendar in itself would prompt an update.  I've un- and re-synced with google via my general phone settings (like you can with facebook).  Any other folks out there having this problem?  Any ideas how else to try to fix it?  Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

JASONNANNER try this to see if the other calandars will sync

On Google Calendar (web):  select all calendars to be synced

On the phone: 

Settings/Applications/Manage Applications/Calendar -> Clear data

Settings/Applications/Manage Applications/Calendar Storage -> Clear data

Settings/Data Synchronization/Data Sychronization -> Calendar (force sync)

Journeyman

I had this problem too.  Then I added a new entry on gmail and noticed it showed up on my phone.  After thinking I might have to reenter everything I went and moved each item by a half hour and then back to its original spot.  This updated the info and then it updated to my phone.  Very weird way of doing it but it worked

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat