ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone experienced this issue?

Journeyman

Has anyone experienced this issue?

I just had a customer come into the store that needs help with a particular issue that he is having with his moment. For some reason, when he attempts to send a text message to a particular contact through the messaging widget he gets an error because the software for whatever reason removes the area code and the text won't send. It is only one contact that has the issue, and he is able to send a text no problem to that contact when he goes from his contact widget. I thought maybe it may be one of those android quirks, but I thought you guys might have some insight on this issue. Any info you guys have would be awesome. The only thing I know to tell him would be to delete the contact and reenter it to see if it corrects the issue. Thanks!

Message was edited by: punkitten

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Has anyone experienced this issue?

i have the same issue n deleting and trying again doesnt help i had to restart my cell 7 times for it to get some signal n it still not working correctly what gives ??!! is there anything else that can b done?

Journeyman

That's kinda what I figured. thought maybe it was one of those quirks that might get corrected with the new operating system...Any thoughts?

Journeyman

I'm having the EXACT issue! I know that you posted this like a month ago, but have you heard anything about it?!? I am desperate need of a solution! I have not done the upgrade yet, trying to find the time to. If you have any info, please help me out!!

Thanks!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat