cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Headset Compatability?

Journeyman

Headset Compatability?

Help.. I need something more comfortable to wear than the stock earplugs that came with my phone. I also would like better sound reproduction, since this is replacing my iPod.

I tried a pair of Auvio earbuds from Radio Shack (their store brand), they worked fine, but sounded real tinny. I took them back and picked up a set of V-Moda Haze. The sound was much better, but the push to answer button wouldn't pause music, and/or answer the phone. The package said they were compatible with iPhone and Blackberry phones. I called V-Moda's customer support, and they told me as long as I had a phone with a 3.5 mm jack, they should work. I took that pair back, and exchanged it for another with the same results.

Will the Skull Candy FMJ or Smokin Buds work? Has anyone used these earbuds? The website says they are iPhone compatible.

My question is, should any headset that is compatible with an iPhone work with the Moment, or is there a difference in the switching?

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Headset Compatability?

Have you tried the Back Beat?  You will love it.  You can hear music and calls, in stereo.  While in music mode, you can control: play/pause/forward-track/back-track/volume.  Recently, the battery went out quiet a bit faster than before.  I've been using it for about 2 months. 

Check it out.

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/25629

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Headset Compatability?

Agreed - Backbeat is a great headset.

Been using it for at least 6 months and haven't had a problem.  Fast pairing, good quality sound.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat