cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hero vs Moment

Journeyman

Hero vs Moment

Im trying to figure out which phone is better..I had the hero and went to the moment and love the moment but i still like the hero,i got rid of it b/c the battery was draining.So...Which do you think? I def like the look of the hero better..Im already on second moment as well.

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Hero vs Moment

Well, I like the slide out QWERTY, so I went with the Moment. Truthfully, if I had the opportunity now, I would probably upgrade to the Nexus One, when it is released.

Journeyman

Thats one of the big reason i switched to the moment as well..I like a physical keyboard..I like trackball and the look of the hero though..The sense UI and multi touch capability doesnt really seem to affect me..I also like how the camera has a flash and seems to take much better pics than the 5 mp

Highlighted
Journeyman

Basically you already tried out the phones. It's either the slim Hero or the Moment with a keyboard. Just choose.

And yeah, Nexus One > Hero = Moment.

Journeyman

Another thing to think about is that the hero has the whole sense ui thing so updates may be farther out then with the moment.

Journeyman

Im not trying to choose..I have the moment and would like to stay with it b/c im happy with it..Im just curious what everyone else thinks.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat