cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you set up the system standard greeting on the Samsung Moment?

Highlighted
Journeyman

How do you set up the system standard greeting on the Samsung Moment?

Alright, so i just traded my HTC Hero in for the Samsung Moment. I'm having trouble setting up my voicemail. I want to use the system standard greeting, where it plays my phone number, but can't seem to figure it out. I tried looking it up and everyone says to press 3, 2, 1, then 2 again but it doesn't work. If anyone can help me and tell me know to do this, i would apprciate it. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Here is the support page for the device -- http://support.sprint.com/support/device/Samsung/Samsung_Moment-SPHM900ZKA.  In the lower right hand corner there is a picture of a phone - "calling services." This area will display all the voicemail options you have and a lot more troubleshooting tips.

To set up your voicemail:

1. Press and hold the Envelope key on your phone until the display reads Connecting... (your Sprint phone number), or from standby mode or the Phone application on some Sprint phones, press and hold 1.
  2. Create your 4 to 10 digit passcode.

Note: If you forget your passcode, you can have it reset. To learn more, go to Get a forgotten voicemail passcode on your Sprint phone.

1. Record your name announcement. You have 10 seconds to record your name.
  2. Record a personal greeting or select the standard greeting. You have 30 seconds to record a personal greeting.
  3. Turn One-Touch Access On or Off. One-Touch Access allows you to access your voicemail without using your passcode, when you call your voicemail from your phone, anywhere on the Nationwide Sprint® Network.

Message was edited by: izzyks

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat