Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to block unwanted phone calls on Samsung Moment.

Highlighted
Journeyman

How to block unwanted phone calls on Samsung Moment.

I wanted to know if I could block out unwanted phone calls on my samsung moment either on the phone or on my Google account since I can update contacts online and it makes changes to my phone. phone maufactureres should be putting a security feature so you receive calls that are in your contact directory only The Sanyo M1 flip phone was one that had that feature.

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: How to block unwanted phone calls on Samsung Moment.

You can take a contact and send any call from that number straight to voicemail through the phone.

I'm not sure if this meets your needs as a solution, but it is a thought.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you but I found the perfect solution which was to download the Automatic Call Blocker by Skydeck which is a free app and it works excellently I appreciate your feedback though.

Message was edited by: fasteddie0717

Highlighted
Journeyman

ok I have a blackberry! How do I block unwanted callers from calling?

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Old thread but new information - we have a service now on Sprint.com where you can block calls or texts - check out:

http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/buzzaboutwireless/customer-service/sprintdotcom-support/blog/2010/11/16/blocking-voice-calls-using-my-sprint

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat