cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought a samsung moment. And ever since, I I've had nothing but trouble. I have had this phone "hard reset" many times. I'm sick of it all and most of all having to reset the settings a million times, not being able to make Phone calls be

Highlighted
Journeyman

I bought a samsung moment. And ever since, I I've had nothing but trouble. I have had this phone "hard reset" many times. I'm sick of it all and most of all having to reset the settings a million times, not being able to make Phone calls be

the samsung moment phone is terrible dont purchase.

the "hard reset" clears the phone. after i reset all the setting all over again. the  phone will start to slow down freez shut down randomly unable to make phone calls.

no 24/7 customer service!!

really frustrting. sprint how many times are you going to offer to "hard reset" my phone before you admit its a terrible phone and exchage it?!

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: I bought a samsung moment. And ever since, I I've had nothing but trouble. I have had this phone "hard reset" many times. I'm sick of it all and most of all having to reset the settings a million times, not being able to make Phone calls be

They will only exchange it for another Moment... after my 4th(!) replacement they offered my the HTC Hero, an even more useless phone (slower cpu, no physical keyboard, etc).

Journeyman

Re: I bought a samsung moment. And ever since, I I've had nothing but trouble. I have had this phone "hard reset" many times. I'm sick of it all and most of all having to reset the settings a million times, not being able to make Phone calls be

I too, have had nothing but problems since I switched to Sprint and got the Samsung Moment. The phone is the biggest piece of crap I have ever used. I regret leaving US Cellular. The Moment constantly freezes, it's impossible to make a call ( let alone if there were an emergency).

Journeyman

well, that's because the moment is a piece of crap.  I bought a pre off ebay.  Customer service moved my upgrade up a couple months so i could get a different phone, but i dont want my bill to go up $10.  I was thinkin bout switchin to At&t.

call cust srvc., and if they wont help you out. Switch to a different carrier.  It'll be cheaper than buying a phone at full price.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat