cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have watched my phone reboot itself twice in two days. When will these issues be fixed?!?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have watched my phone reboot itself twice in two days. When will these issues be fixed?!?

My phone has rebooted spontaneously twice in the last two days alone. This morning it was sitting on my desk untouched and not plugged into a charger or my computer and it suddenly just rebooted. The Samsung screen flashed and it restarted itself.

What the hell is going on with this phone, Sprint?!?

My lock screen disappears, the phone locks up, my battery life is about 1/3 of what it was before the DI06 update, and it reboots itself for no reason at an increasing rate. What are our options here? When will these issues be fixed? I had liked this phone, but now it's become increasingly unreliable between the battery life, the lock screen issues (causing pocket dialing), the lockups causing missed calls and messages and the constant reboots.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: I have watched my phone reboot itself twice in two days. When will these issues be fixed?!?

My phone has no been upgraded to the latest update that is said to fix the airplane mode and lock screen issues.

Today with no intervention it decided to power itself off, and I couldn't restart it. I eventually pulled the battery and got it to come back up, but the battery was at 80% and nothing touched it. I do not understand why this phone just keeps powering itself off.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat