ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is This Customer Service

Journeyman

Is This Customer Service

I am Fed up. Both my wife and I have the moment and they continuously freeze, drop calls and it trakes about 15 to 20 minutes to power up (no Kidding). I have been back and forth to the Sprint Service store about six times for them to tell me it's fixed, then I get home and  ------ here we go again. I just went again last night and the Sprint technician says "yeah, that phone is junk, and Sprint was offering a replacement phone, but it ended two weeks ago. I talked to a Customer Service Rep via online chat and again they told me to take it back to the store. You have to be kidding me ------- The Moment is an inferior product and Sprint knows it, but they will not take responsibility. What happened to the Customer Service and my satisfaction that the CEO says is number one during his commercial. I say it is non-service.

Sprint if you read this, take ownership of your problem and fix it. You demand me to hold up my end of the agreement by staying with your company for two years under a contract, but you fail to hold up your end. If I don't get resolution soon, you will leave me no choice but to explore the options of your competitors.

Message was edited by: keveitel

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Is This Customer Service

My wife and i totally and 100% agree with your statement. I made 5 or 6 attempts(3 times in a month I had a replacement phone; twice thru the mail and once thru a store.) to get this resolved, with just my phone. Then there is my wifes phone, that we replaced 3 times as well, but that is over 6 months. Needless to sayI have personally given up on Sprints lame attempts at "repairing" the problem with these phones. I love android and samsung, but come on, these phones suck. And the "replacement phone, the Intercept, is even worse of a phone with an inferior screen and other things, but that phone also gets Android OS 2.2, while us LOYAL and PATIENT Moment owners do not. Luckily I get an upgrade in less than a month. Only problem with that is when I do upgrade, We will have to pay another $20 per month, if we want smartphones. So hopefully sprint does read this thread, as I am disappointed.

My only choices, come next month are : Keep these crappy phones, Trade them in on newer better smartphones and pay an extra $20 per month, or trade these in on lesser phones and be stuck with crappy non-smartphones for a year.

THIS SUCKS!!!! NOT ONCE HAS SPRINT OFFERED A DISCOUNT ON MY BILL, AND DIFFERENT PHONE OR ANYTHING ELSE OF THE SORT. I AM A NEW SPRINT CUSTOMER(SIGNED UP LAST YEAR), I HAVE NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS ABOUT SPRINT BEFORE I SWITCH FROM T-MOBILE, WHERE I WAS A LOYAL CUSTOMER OF THEIRS FOR OVER 6 YEARS.PLEASE DO SOMETHING SPRINT.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is This Customer Service

There is no customer service for the Samsung Moment. Just like there is no Tech Support for it either.  It is a deffective phone which Sprint and Samsung both refuse to acknowlege so they decided to just forget the thing ever existed instead of doing what they should have done from the start and just recall the damn thing..  Sorry I know this respose wasn't very helpful but that is just how it is.....

Journeyman

Is This Customer Service

Ive been through 4 Moments in the last year as well because of a charging port issue. As a loyal Sprint customer for 8+ years, I expect a better solution to the problem than just giving a consumer another Moment that is bound to have the same issues. My last Moment didn't even last 2 days before I had to go back to the Sprint store for another replacement.  Completely unacceptable.  Someone from Sprint better contact me before I switch myself and the 3 phones on my plan to AT&T.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat