cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MR-1 Suggestion Thread if possible?

Highlighted
Journeyman

MR-1 Suggestion Thread if possible?

Coming from the Insticnt I know that there are Maintenance Releases to fix issues with the phone. My question now is with Android is and MR possible or is it a matter of Android updating (i.e. 1.5 to 1.6 or even 2.0. What happens if we find quirks with the phone and software on it.

A few things to consider re the issues already arising.

Battery Meter reading incorrectly

Stock Email Application- Not pushing mail correctly. Also missing the multiple delete option in folder menu.

Airplane Mode Issues-Randomly enters requires resets if not replacement of the phone.

BT connectivity with Stereo Profiles. (mainly automotive)

GPS accuracy.(mentioned possibly related to Android 1.5)

Sprint TV- all channels listing unavialable.

There may be more but I am wondeirn if this is even possible. The instinct HD had a thread started by Sprint so I wondered if they are intending to do anything with Android phones as well.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes please fix the issues with the GPS. It is actually unfair that this phone is advertised as GPS capable when it is really not.

Battery meter needs to be fixed.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Agree with the original poster. The above issues need to be addressed by Sprint and Samsung, especially the GPS and battery issues.

Thanks for your anticipated assistance.

Message was edited by: fliparagon

Highlighted
Journeyman

So really you mean, as past Instinct users, should we act as beta testers once again for Sprint.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have long made peace with that unexpected challange in my life

Highlighted
Wizard

I've asked for MR information for the Moment and for the Hero, but have not received anything yet.  I will post as soon as I do.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you Sarah. As always you make the attempt to provide what info you can.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sarah is truely awsome, you win!

I have something that has been mentioned a couple times in other threads already, and I am pretty certain its a 1.5 thing, but for the love of all that is holy, what programmer thought it was a swift idea to put a huge very clickable emergency call button on the pattern unlock screen that connects directly to 911 without any further input!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Will Sprint or Samsung be taking MR suggestions through this community once the next update is released. I know that with 2.0 looming  it has to be determined if Samsung will write specifically 2.0 functions for the Moment and then if there should be an issue, as there usually are some with any update, is there any way to document this officialy.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat