cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moment email contacts question

Journeyman

Moment email contacts question

Just picked up the Moment about a week and ago and it has been a little frustrating at times to say the least.

I am using my RR POP e-mail account and when I go to COMPOSE an e-mail, I cant seem to get to my contacts list in order to add recipients from my contact list.  Is there something I'm not getting here?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The e-mail app itself seems to lack many features cheaper phones have.

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Re: Moment email contacts question

I agree that the stock email app leaves much to be desired.  I would suggest using K-9 Mail (do a search for it in the market).  I used it for a bit (before deciding that my Google Apps email's mobile web page worked better for me) and it's actually an excellent IMAP and POP app.

Journeyman

Re: Moment email contacts question

My wife and I use a combo of aContacts used as the contact organizer (favorite and grouping areas are nice).  SyncMyPix has been great for pulling Facebook pictures to the contacts you have in gmail. These two combined work excellent for us. Hope you found a good solution.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat