cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moment vs Hero

Highlighted
Journeyman

Moment vs Hero

I'm thinking of getting the Moment, I have the Instinct now ready for a change. and I'm looking for feedback. The EVO was bigger than I want and heavier. The Hero is another choice but not sure, the touch screen of the moment with the slide out keyboard looks interesting.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Moment vs Hero

Do NOT get the Moment! I went from the Instinct to the Moment just like you are thinking of doing...

My first Moment broke after just 35 days (could no longer mount to pc via usb, although it did still charge). That one (#2) was replaced with a phone that had insane reception problems (both call and internet reception). The next replacement (#3) had incredibly bad GPS reception.

And now my 4th phone is being nostalgic and having the same problem my 1st phone had. The moment is a giant POS.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Moment vs Hero

I had the Hero for 10  months and loved it.  Very few problems and always fot them fixed right away.  I just got the Evo and stopped with the hero otherwise it would still be going.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat