cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moment

Highlighted
Journeyman

Moment

How can I add "apps" to the Moment"  How can I put them on the home screen, if I can ever find them?  Had the Hero, and didn't like.  Thought this would be a better smartphone.  I'm thinking of switching to the iPhone with AT&T.  Can you give me reasons to stay with the Moment?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Patron

Re: Moment

You want to go to AT&T???

Highlighted
Journeyman

Don't want to switch.  Have been with Sprint for many years, but don't like the smart phones that ar offered.  So far, Hero and Moment are very frustrating.......being able to navigate, and personalize.  Sure don't want to switch, but I have good things about the iPhone.  I have the iPod touch and love it!  It's gonna cost a bundle to switch, but can't deal with the frustration!  Give me some good pointers on the Moment!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just switched from ATT to Sprint I was with Att and Cingular for 7 or 8 years They have steadily gotten worse over the years with customer service and signal strength where I live.  I had a # of winmo phones andand very frustrated with them over the years as well.  The problem with the iphone is you are locked into that system you can't change the battery or add memory or do anything other that what is for that phone.  I like the andoid system so far and learning new thing everyday.  Plus Sprint customer sevice is like night and day compared to ATT.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm not intending to be rude, but if you can't figure out how to use Android, it's not for you. Personally, I don't think its any harder to use than an iPod/iPhone. Sprint is less costly, the Moment is less costly (I think), and Android has more potential than Apple's phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

u will find an application called market on the main screen. that is where all the applications are to add to your moment.

once you have found and downloaded an application u can go to the home screen and press menu. U will see a + sign. click it and u can add the widget or a shortcut to any application to 1 of the 3 home screens you see wen u wake the phone up.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat