Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW FIRMWARE TODAY????

Journeyman

Re: NEW FIRMWARE TODAY????

I hope so otherwise I feel bad for the representative who answers my call

Journeyman

dshoem01  .  after the update i can still replicate the data lock issue easily  . so this did not fix the error. i also tried to make a phone call when it was in lockup and the number i called rang but the call did not connect.  this is the same as it was before.  hopefully it at least fixed the issue of the lock screen disappearing after a day or so. 

Journeyman

Of course, it is not fixed. Now, Sprint should really stop delaying and FIX IT or recall the phone if it is a hardware problem.

Journeyman

dshoem01 wrote:

I asked the same question and was told the upgrade would fix the data lockup issue, and therefore, the ability to dial 911.

The DJ07 firmware update does not fix data lockup or the ability to call and talk to 911. Datalockup still makes it unable to call anyone even 911 most of the time. But every so often while in datalockup u can call a number  even 911 and the phone will never connect but the receiving phone will ring but u cant hear them and they cant hear u. So no this is not a good fixs and still violates FCC regulations. So sprint what r u gonna do now?

Message was edited by: barker005

Journeyman

I know this sounds way too simple but, just recall the Moment because it is a huge p.o.s. and replace it with the phone with the specs that most closely resembles those of the Moment, the Transform.  But that won't be an option because it is just way too simple.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat