cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie with Questions

Highlighted
Journeyman

Newbie with Questions

Ok, so I've had the Samsung Moment for a little over a week now and have some questions.  Any help is greatly appreciated...............

1.  While I'm at work, I would like to set my phone to vibrate.  I've only seen where I can silence it.  When I silence the phone, it completely silences it.  No vibrate.  Is there a way to change this?

2.  Is there any way or app out there that will allow me to delete more than one email at a time?

3.  I have my email settings to check for new mail every 5 minutes but when I click on email, it doesn't show that I have any.  But when I click on each email account, several email messages come thru.  Any ideas?

4.  I haven't quite figured out how to change my theme.  I've been reading alot of forums but I'm still confused.  I installed PandaHome but can't figure out how to use it either.  I applied the only theme that it had pre-installed but I don't see it.  I can only see more screens.  What's up with that?

I have several more questions, but I'll just start with these.

What's the best website for forums, how-to's?  I've been on some, but they all seem to not be very useful.

Tips/Tricks are welcome.

TIA

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Newbie with Questions

Hello

I think i got some answers for u

1. go to settings then sounds and display scroll and check the boxs for phone vibrate for incoming calls. Now u can use the volume button on the side of the phone and vibrate option will be on there right b4 silent.

2. I only use gmail. so this is how to delete more then one. press gmail icon a list of your inboxs will come up, on the very right there is a faded boxs with a check mark hit the boxs for all email u want to delete when u check the boxs an option screen will come up with archive labels delete after selecting all that u want to delete simply hit delete

3. i dunno whats up with that other then if u lose signal during the period the phone checks email it wont show up. when u select different accounts it updates.

4. The panda default is pretty much the same as original so u should download one from the market. Make sure panda is set as your default home then long press on a empty space on screen and select home assistant and the full pandahome options and settings will come up and thats were u will see a icon to press and look at and apply themes.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat