cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One feature Samsung got wrong on this phone....

Highlighted
Journeyman

One feature Samsung got wrong on this phone....

Most every other "issue" with this phone is a non-issue for me to this point. However, the one feature Samsung really screwed us on is the voice capabilities of the phone. I think they are tied to the Nuance system and therefore unusable by other apps like google voice search and where. I hope samsung or sprint writes a live search app for this phone. I bought the phone with the expectations of this phone being capable of voice commands without being limited by nuance. Anyone have any insights or comments?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

I agree. I miss live search from my instinct.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Here here, live search made the Instinct great. You could literally be at a red light and go from live search to turn by turn navigation before the light turned green. I miss that too.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hands free voice activated dialing using BT is nonexistent.Google has to fix this YESTERDAY!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had an Instinct before as well and "Live Search" was my favorite app.

That being said, the new google maps seems to be an excellent replacement when the GPS can find my location, which is most of the time.

/s

Highlighted
Patron

I second that!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I miss Live Search too!!!!!  AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

But I actually think that was a Microsoft thing....so no surprise it's not on here...

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat