Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optical Trackball (Navigation Key) Not Working Most of The Time

Highlighted
Journeyman

Optical Trackball (Navigation Key) Not Working Most of The Time

In the past month or so I have noticed that the Navigational Key has not been working most of the time. Has anyone else had this problem or is there a fix for it? I hate Sprint and all the problems I have had with there phones. I cant wait to leave at the end of my contract on November 1st

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

My first moment did that and I returned to the sprint store and they gladly swapped it for a new one.  I haven't had the issue since.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The optical trackpad can be very sensitive.  Although I wasn't thrilled by the trackpad at first, I've gradually become comfortable with it.  I've found sprint to be very receptive to questions and concerns.  We recently left verizon for sprint, and moved five numbers to the new carrier -- a few blackberrys, hero, and moment.  All of the carriers basically carry the same, or very similar phones, and all of the contracts are onerous, IMO.  For basic calling (in fact for my business) I no longer use my contract phone -- I use a Boost mobile phone, which has very good reception in our area.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat