cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perhaps a way to get ABD drivers to install for Samsung Moment on Windows 7, 64

Highlighted
Patron

Perhaps a way to get ABD drivers to install for Samsung Moment on Windows 7, 64

Just a brief suggestion, because I don't have even a Moment to make a longer suggestion.  I had a movement, and was very happy, because I was in the ICU for 5 days. Perhaps that's TMI.

If you want to install ABD drivers (what are those?) on Windows 7, 64-bit, try the suggestions at this site, which describe how to get them installed for the UK Hero, and the Sprint Hero to get HTC Sync to work.

http://www.the-asylum.com/blog/permalink/htc-sync-htc-hero-and-windows-7-64-bit/

But here is a similar thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=560962

If this works for you folks, you may wish to take a moment and thank me.

I'm probably going to return my phone, the lack of tethering is giving me a movement off Sprint this moment.  I don't need another Hero.

And this is the truth of it. Fighting leads to killing, and killing gets to warring. And that was damn near the death of us all. Look at us now! Busted up, and everyone talking about hard rain! But we've learned, by the dust of them all... Bartertown learned. Now, when carriers get to fighting, it happens here! And it finishes here! Two carriers enter; one carrier leaves. Thunderphone.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Perhaps a way to get ABD drivers to install for Samsung Moment on Windows 7, 64

I am HIGHLY doubtful that this will work for this very reason.  I had a Hero and got the ADB drivers installed.  Now I have a Moment and it does not work.  With USB Debugging option turned on, in Device Manager, I see it say SAMSUNG_Android with a yellow exclamation mark.  If it was the same driver then it should have already used what was previously installed.  So we will need specific ADB drivers for the Moment.  I wish this worked as you all know what I want to accomplish with it! 😞

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat