cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions, just got phone, I like it but I wanna love it!!! Please help.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Questions, just got phone, I like it but I wanna love it!!! Please help.

I got the Moment 3 days ago. It is the CL14 updated version.

Questions

1. When getting on the internet sometimes the phone goes black and freezes. I can seem to slide out keyboard and it kicks it back to working, but is

this a bad phone issue, or just glitch in most everyones phone?

2. Is there anywhere to get free or small fee ringers for this phone. I really not too thrilled with the ones on it, but thats typical with all cell phones.

3. I set up my G-Mail acct, but I want to logout of the acct when I'm not using it, is this possible? There isn't any button saying LOGOUT on the screen.

4. Anyway to lock down the dialpad when you are on the phone? I keep hitting the dialpad button when I'm talking and end up pushing buttons, my call can hear it but I can't. Kinda annoying for them, and it the dial pad doesn't want to go down when I am trying to remedy this error, while on the phone.

So far this are the issues I am having, but any insite will be much appreciated.

Thank you

Alittlepill

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: Questions, just got phone, I like it but I wanna love it!!! Please help.

1. Havn't had that problem

2. try out an app called ringdriod.   It will let you cut ringtones from your own music collection

3. Your gmail account is also used for market so there is no way to log out, though multiple accounts will be coming in 2.1.   What you could do is turn off the sync so that it doesn't keep updating the email for you

4. Keep the headset close to your face when on a call.  the two little dots to the left of the Sprint logo is the proximity sensor.  So long as it shows up dark the screen will turn off so you cannot press anything while on a call.   Just be careful and you'll soon get into the habit

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat