cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Moment Freezing Up when use of Bluetooth

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok, so here is my issue. My phone works completely fine, except the fact that it is slow and the browser, etc. But when I go to sync my phone to the bluetooth in my car its starts to freeze up and become unresponsive, then shuts off and reboots but never turns back on unless, I take the battery out and restart it. Wondering if anyone else is having these problems. Best part is, is that Sprint doesn't care about its customers all they will do is just give you the same type of phone you have, which it is clear that the type of phone you have already has problems. Anyone have an suggestions or issues similar to this?

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

I'm having the same exact problem.  My new car has bluetooth integrated and my Samsung Moment phone wont work with it for more than 3 minutes...........then it freezes and I have to remove the battery completely in order for it to work again.   UUUGGGGHHH!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat