cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Moment won't charge/turn on!!!

Journeyman

Samsung Moment won't charge/turn on!!!

earlier today i unplugged my phone to go out, while i was out, the phone died i believe because it said the red battery symbol. so when i got home i went to plug it in to the wall charger and nothing showed up on the screen, i tried to turn it on and nothing. i dont know what to do, because im waiting for a phone call that could determine whether i am moving next week, the most important phone call of my life, i do need to figure this out ASAP!!! and i dont have the usb charger because my cat ate it. please hurry with ideas. how am i to fix this?

Message was edited by: aridevo

3 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Moment won't charge/turn on!!!

Take the phone off the charger. Then take the battery out and put it back in, then plug the phone back in to charge. If u dont see the blue battery indicator then u are gonna have to take it into a sprint store to get a replacement.

Journeyman

thats what im worried about... im going to lose my phone for probly quite a while. and i dont have the insurance on it. just the warrenty. i cannot afford to lose my phone for anytime

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine has done that several times too, in addition to the "Airplane Mode Issue."  Again, like said earlier, unplug the phone, take the battery out, replace the battery, restart the phone, and plug it back in.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.