Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Recall

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Recall

Just trying to get info on the Recall for the Moment is it no long being offered. I have one and have issues with it all the time. I just got a replacement for the Same Make and model. IF its on Recall why would they send me the same make and model for me to get the same issues?

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Recall

As of now there is no recall. Whoever owns a Moment would like a recall. There have sooo many issues that its countless. At some instances Sprint has offered several people Samsung Intercepts and HTC Hero's. They are both downgrades to the Moment but I took the offer and I asked for the Intercept and will be getting that tomorrow (hopefully). If you fight with them you may get either get the option of a new phone listed above or just replacement phone of the Moment. Which btw will end up messing up due to it being a refurbished phone. I am on my second one and I'm just sick and tired of it. Glad to get another phone and hope to have it for a while. Good luck. We all know what your going through.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am on my third Moment since mid July and all Sprint wants to do is "troubleshoot".  This is the worst phone ever!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Maybe all the MOMENT owners should call for a MANDITORY RECALL.  I refuse to take a downgraded phone for the Moment. I paid too much for it. I want something comparable or BETTER!  Guess that means I need to leave Sprint and go to a company that cares for their customers.  Verizon just announced an Iphone guess I'll have to check them out.  Sprint you are going to loose a lot of customers over your pathetic service, customer reps, and equipment.

I only have 7 lines to take with me!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am on my 2nd one also the first one i had just started flashing samsung on the boot screen for a day b4 it would even turn on, and anything they give you is better then this even though they are downgraded versions

Highlighted
Journeyman

to tell you the truth rooting the moment is the best thing that you can do i bought a used crappy one off of bay just to see the difference of my stock one and rooting makes you less eager to just take the phone and throwing it into the middle of a road

Highlighted
Journeyman

Rooting it??? What does that mean?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Rooting is the process of removing the stock rom from your device, Rooting gives you a lot more features than the stock rom would, you can get live wallpapers!,different themes!, different boot up screens!, etc. and best of all  Free wifi tether!!  My 2nd moment is rooted now because i just got tired off the hastle of complaining to sprint about all of the malfunctions, so if you are on you 3rd or fourth moment now and you wont except there trade which are bogus because the intercept is having problems after it had a software upgrade, id say root it and get your money's worth, only thing is if something happens to your phone it is not covered by the insurance anymore but you can switch it back to stock rom.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat