cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung moment powered off while on charger overnight, will not turn on.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung moment powered off while on charger overnight, will not turn on.

Last night I plugged my phone in to charge (phone was ON).  This morning I woke up, phone was powered off (still plugged in), would not power on.  I tried holding down the power button and removing and reinserting the battery.  Boyfriend has the same phone, his was on and charged, so I tried to plug in his charger, still nothing. 

Is there anything I can do to reset it and/or get it to turn on??  I’ve read some other threads saying it could be an app or the "CL14" update??  I’ll wipe out ALL my apps, if I could just get the darn thing on!!  I’m hoping I don’t lose any pictures though?

PLEASE HELP!!

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Samsung moment powered off while on charger overnight, will not turn on.

Wow that same thing happened to me!!

Another thing was that i was on my phone nd suddenly my screen started to turn green nd black lines started showing on the screen, therefore my phone froze. The only way to take that off my screen was to disconnect the charger because if i took of the battery nothing would happen!

Talking about the charger etc ... last night i tought i had it charging ... suddenly i pressed the end button and it would turn on!!! I was like W*F it was frustrating.... i realize i had to hold the charger ... what i did was just turned off my fone!

Today am going to walk in a sprint store and let them know am unhappy!

Not only that but i only have 2 months with my phone! ... !

battery really bad it doesnt last!!!

Journeyman

Re: Samsung moment powered off while on charger overnight, will not turn on.

Wow! I am not the only one have this issue.  Sounds like a pattern to me.  I have also had nothing but problems with the phone dropping calls and failing during calls and apps starting and stopping on their own.  I took mine into the store and got nowhere.  They were like "it's a highly rated phone" and "I love mine".  They had no remedy and offered no suggestions.  I called in to customer service and they said I could spend another $50 to have it replaced.  Can you believe they would even ask me to spend more money for a phone that already cost too much to not work?!  I have been with Sprint for over 10 years and that didn't seem to matter either.  I think Sprint must be changing the way they treat their customer and do business because it really is different and unacceptable.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat