cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service goes in and out.

Journeyman

Service goes in and out.

Service used to be ok. Now it goes in and out. It beeps every time I lose service. Is there a way to fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Service goes in and out.

Hi!

This is on a Moment?

Does this happen in a particular location?

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

Yes it is a Samsung mommet. I noticed it first going out to western Wisconsin a couple of weekes ago.  It would go in and out and beep each time. Never before did this happen. Now it also goes in and out at my work and home here in Silver Lake, WI.  I  get one bar and it goes in and out also. It use to be a least two!  Thanks!

Journeyman

Here in SoCal, Since switching from the Palm 755 to the Moment I have noticed a significant decrease in my coverage.  I'm often on 1-2 bars and 1x with the moment.  This might explain the horrific battery life.  It's almost like being on Sprint circa 1999 where coverage was very lacking. 

I have noticed the in and out service beeps more frequently as well.  This has not changed with the CL14 or 2.1 Updates.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat