cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So irratated with sprint... hate samsung moment...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: So irratated with sprint... hate samsung moment...

Yeah who ever u talked to does not know their head from their a#$. You need to call and get advanced tech support or talk to a corporate store manager. The trade in program is not something that has been made public and only people higher up the food chain can authorize it or even know about it.

Also their is only a $50 to a $100 charge thru asurion if u broke the phone or droped it in water(i.e. Physical damage). Asurion does not cover software related issues or manufacturer defects. So someone is feeding u a line of bull. So u need to call sprint, get advanced tech support then if they dont help u get them to transfer u to executive customer service.

If u fight with them on the phone for a hour or so and keep climbing up the food chain they will offer u the trade in. Its very simple, i did it and all my friends who had moments did it. So if u still have a moment u are either lazy or u like to have a reason to complain.

On another note: Give it till november, the moments 2 year anniversary and the moment forum and any mention of  the moment will be taken of sprints website

Message was edited by: BARKER005

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am neither lazy nor do I like to complain. My situation has now been handled and my new phone will be here tomorrow. I just hope this phone works better than the Moment. Thanks, Sprint! #TeamEvo

Message was edited by: TEW4383

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had all of the complaints also not getting calls people would call sometimes and i when i would try to answer it would just freeze or when id end a call id lose all connection what so ever and it would just reboot itself during use hated it last one i had turned it off one night to reboot and it stayed on the boot screen for a day so they sent me a new one had the second one ever since nov. and it just started to do the same crap as the last one did luckily im coming close to my year upgrade and sprint is suppose to be showing off some new phones tonight so this should be fun hopefully more from htc!!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat