Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So... recall or fix the problem?

Journeyman

So... recall or fix the problem?

I can not believe that this is the FOURTH update that Sprint and Samsung have put out that still does not fix the data and calling lockup. I want to know, will the problem EVER be fixed? Will you just pretend to fix it until not enough people have a moment to care? Or will you recall the phone? This is ridiculous. I hope more people file complaints with the FCC because people can not call 911 with a lockup -- which could be a life or death situation. I know people who have had to call 911 but couldn't because you guys screwed up. So... what's it going to be?

By the way, for those who wish to complain to the FCC:

http://www.fcc.gov/contacts.html
or call
1-888-225-5322 (1-888-CALL FCC) Voice: toll-free
or
https://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm (preferably this one or call)

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Thank you for the direct link to the FCC complaints website, I have filed my comlaint about this issue and I hope that many more will do so as well.

Maybe with some heat from the FCC Sprint/Samsung will FINALLY do SOMETHING about this!

It is REALLY easy to use the online complaint form people, please do so!

Journeyman

Bump. Let's keep filing those complaints guys!

Journeyman

filed my complaint

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat