cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Customer Service Hung up and me and sent me another defective moment, someone help!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint Customer Service Hung up and me and sent me another defective moment, someone help!

First off I am on my fourth Samsung moment in about 2 months. I was so satisfied with my first one then one day it just would not turn on. So they sent me another one and customer service was amazing. Then after a few weeks decided to just constantly turn off, so they send me another one. Once again customer service was great. Then I received the phone and activate it. I leave for a trip and find out it does not charge! AT ALL!!. I call back and the first rep told me that I would probably be sent a different phone since I was having so much problems, and send me on to the advanced tech support. Once I get to that tech she ask my the typical info and then starts confirming stuff to send me another refurbished moment. I try to ask her about the different phone thing I was told about and she just said no. As i try to talk to her more she gives me the have a nice day and thanks for calling sprint and hangs up. I felt like I was being treated as a thief, I wasn't asking for something rediculous just a working phone!I just blow it off and hope my next phone works. To find out my newest moment also enjoys randomly turning off. This is a huge hassle and a waste of $90 a month of my money. It is especially bad about this when turning it from portrait to landscape mode. All software is stock and I would love if someone could tell me how to fix this!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sprint Customer Service Hung up and me and sent me another defective moment, someone help!

the issue you are having si an software issue that Samsung has failed to fix.there isnt much sprint can do fix the isuue due to they didnt make the phone and can only follow the procedure set by samsung.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sprint Customer Service Hung up and me and sent me another defective moment, someone help!

That's a load of BS.  If Sprint has a problem w/ Samsung, they need to take it up with them.  We pay enough every month that we don't deserve to put up with this garbage.  Sprint needs to take responsibility for the phones THEY sold us.  Additionally, if it were a software issue, it should have been fixed with the 2.1 update (which is likely the LAST one we will receive). 

To the original poster, please feel free to join the angry mob forming over in the "                                                                                 Re: Airplane mode enabled randomly - Still in 2.1" thread.  You are not alone as an angry, frustrated, neglected Moment users.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat