cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tethering the "Moment"

Journeyman

Tethering the "Moment"

Hello All,

I am a new Sprint customer after being with Verizon for 5 years.  I'm really impressed by the functionality of Sprints website.  Having said that, can someone throw me link on Tethering?  Specifically, the Samsung Moment.  I'm not looking to us the Free Tethering application for the Android.  I am looking for sprint's tethering feature and i can not find anything.

Thanks,

PCWEBTeK

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: Tethering the "Moment"

Logo

Works for the Moment!

Message was edited by: johnculve

Journeyman

Go to the market and download PDAnet app. you will also have to go the the PDAnet websit and download the software onto the computer you want to tether. download the app to you phone first then the computer follow the onscreen guild and you wont have any problems. I just did this about two days ago works good.

Highlighted
Journeyman

If your doing to do that you are going to need this.  Samsung Moment USB Drivers

So if I didnt have an Android phone I could not Tether at all?  Hmmm

Sprint Product Ambassador

Tethering is not permitted under the Sprint Everything Data plans.

Don't talk about tethering here.

Thank you,

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

Whats behind door number 4.  Hush Hush about tetherless or a straight forward answer to the original question?   Next!

Message was edited by: johnculve

Sprint Product Ambassador

John - customers who use their phones for tethering can have their accounts terminated and ETF fees assesed against them.  Costly, annoying etc.

Just trying to save folks some headache. This is the Sprint forum.  Sprint billing, care, network, etc. people read the forum.

Keep the discussions positive and productive.  Thanks.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat