cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade In Moment For Hero

Journeyman

Trade In Moment For Hero

I just bought a Moment about a week and a half ago. I do like the phone but i have grown to really like the Hero. I was just curious whether anyone knew if it would be possible to just go to the store I bought the phone and just trade my moment for the hero.

2 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Trade In Moment For Hero

Generally you have 30 days to try out the phone depending on where you got it.  If it's from a sprint store that shouldn't be a problem to trade out

Highlighted
Master

Re: Trade In Moment For Hero

You sure can, But they may charge you a $35 restocking fee.

http://www.sprint.com/landings/returns/

We are committed to making sure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you’re not, simply return your undamaged device and deactivate services within 30 days. We’ll refund your activation fee and waive your early termination fee as long as you return your device. For all purchases made on or after 4/19/09, a $35 restocking fee will be charged (at time of exchange, not billed to account) to exchange a device that has been activated for a different model or color or if you swap back to customer owned equipment and return the new phone. Read the details. Please note that this policy may not reflect the policies of Sprint partners.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.