cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB debugging is on but...

Journeyman

I cannot get my Samsung Moment to mount on my Macbook Pro. I was previously able to do so, but no matter what I try it just won't work. I've tried rebooting both the computer and the phone to no avail. I've tried different orders of connecting the cable. The system profiler on my mac does not recognize anything being connected. When I plug in the phone to the USB it charges but NOTHING ever comes up in the notifications to mount the mass storage device (but it used to). I'm at a loss and a bit pissed off that this in no longer working. Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

Try toggling USB debugging back off and then powercycling. Also, if you use a task killer app, try uninstalling it before the powercycle.

Journeyman

Wow! the task app killer was the problem. I uninstalled it without powercycling and boom...instant success. Thank you Donalien!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat