cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORSE PHONE EVER!

Journeyman

WORSE PHONE EVER!

This phone suuuucks I never had such a bad experienece after I pay over $150 a month for my service its sadd that I lose soo many calls and my phone keeps on freezing I hate this phone

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: WORSE PHONE EVER!

I agree, I'm in the same boat as you.  I get data lockups and random airplane mode all of the time, 6-7+ times a day.  I run a service business and rely on this phone for gps nav.  You know how hard it is to find a place when your data locks up and it stops working?  I'm tired of it and sprint has done nothing but tell me to wait for the next update and it will be fixed.  There have been 2 updates now sprint!  When will my phone work like it's supposed to?  Will it ever?  How many more "updates" will I have to wait for?  I pay a lot of money every month and have been a loyal sprint customer for a long time, but  i am seriously considering dropping my service with them because of this.  It costs me money everytime I miss a call because my phone is in airplane mode...

Journeyman

I absolutely agree with you! I updated to the Palm Pre, couldn't stand it, so I paid $450.00 for the Moment and have regreted every moment. I would rather have the Pre back. How come I have to manually connect my blue tooth ear piece when on every phone I've had, it does it automatically? And don't get me started on the battery life. Two system upgrades were supposed to help the battery life, yeah right.

Journeyman

Have you guys upgraded to 2.1 yet? I assume so, maybe there was a problem during the update. Since I ran the update, alot of the problems I had before have gone away, the bluetooth works as it's supposed to and while I haven't seen a huge improvement in battery life, I don't think it's gotten worse.

Sorry you guys are having such a terrible time with it, I would try wiping the phone to factory defaults and maybe downgrade back to the previous version and then back to the new 2.1 update.

Good luck.

Journeyman

The 2.1 upgrade definitely fixed the bluetooth for me, you may want to try completely unpairing it, and then reset it up on the phone. It used to be every time I would turn on the bluetooth it just would not be seen by the phone or would not connect to the audio, but since the 2.1 update it has worked perfectly as it should. Turn on the BT headset and the phone immediately see's it and connects to it.

Hope this helps, and you can always use this opportunity to take the phone to sprint and explain the problems you had for it, although I would wait until after the Evo 4g comes out, you may get lucky and they might allow you to replace your phone. At worst you should hopefully end up with one that work's better and at best you may end up with one of the hottest phones in a while.

Good luck.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat