cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Sprint Store experience w/ your Moment made you the HAPPIEST?

Journeyman

What Sprint Store experience w/ your Moment made you the HAPPIEST?

Okay, I'm curious....I have a Moment that is giving me fits, on my 3rd one in 6 months.   I have been happy the first two swaps, but now I'm going back for a 5th trip in 2 weeks.    I cannot think of what they could do to make me happy short of giving me my money back on the phone, and resetting my 1 year premiere upgrade time.    Then I'd be happy.

Anyone have happy moments to share????  ( trying to find some postive in all this )

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: What Sprint Store experience w/ your Moment made you the HAPPIEST?

I have a happy story. Sort of. Last week I got 3 replacements. The first was DOA. The second had a screen defect (all whites looked yellow) and would constantly turn itself off.  I took this replacement back and the tech told me the screen looked fine to her and that she couldn't get the phone to turn itself off. So I got back in line, prepared to submit the phone over and over until I got it fixed. The next person that helped me started messing with my phone. He set it down to write up the repair ticket, then when he picked it back up...voila! The phone was off. So now I am on replacement number 3 in the past week, and number 7 or 8 overall.

So why is that a happy story? The tech treated me like scum and then I was vindicated when my phone shut off in the hands of a Sprint employee.

Journeyman

Re: What Sprint Store experience w/ your Moment made you the HAPPIEST?

That proves it does not take much to make a Sprint customer happy.   Thanks for sharing.   Looking at your posting numbers you are a very regular poster on this place, so Sprint owes you for that as well!

My trip to the Sprint store today was the 5th in about 6 weeks.   2nd trip in 2 days.

I actually asked for my old phone to be put back on, and for a refund on the Moment purchase from back in January.    The Sprint tech thought he could still do better, and ordered me yet again another phone.  It will arrive Monday, so I'm thinking that means factory refurb, which is okay.   However he said that if this 3rd exchanged phone fails, that Sprint would entertain exchanging it for some other 'comparable' model.    Well... that would REALLY make me a happy camper!!!   What comparable models do they have right now?   None.   I want an Android phone with a keyboard.   So maybe the Samsung Epic will be in by the time this 4th phone gives up.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat