cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What apps\games do your kids like playing on the Moment

Go to solution
Wizard

What apps\games do your kids like playing on the Moment

I have a 4 year old that loves to play games on my Moment.  Some of her favorite ones are Angry Birds Beta  Jewels, Krazy Kart Racing,
Super K.O. Boxing, and her new favorite has to be Talking Tom.  Of course all of the jig saw puzzles like Disney and Hello Kitty.  Please reply and let m know if your kiddo's enjoy any of these or if they like other games that maybe I should look at for her.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: What apps\games do your kids like playing on the Moment

My 5yr old daughter likes Abduction! (bouncing cows!), Jewels, Toss It, Monkey Kick, that penguin hitting game which she is mad at me for deleting, and some princess puzzle thing on The Wife's Moment.

Angry Birds is out of beta, by the way. 

Wizard

Thanks,

I'll have to check those out.  I know about Angry Birds, finally got the APK.  Wow how about Rivio's site going down because of the release of the full version.  Then on getjar.com they had 97k downloads in 20 mins and that went down.  Thanks once again for the other game suggestions.

Journeyman

I first dled the Angry Birds apk, but I've now installed it through the market so I can keep an eye out for updates.  I'm hoping an update will fix the Moment's display problems.  I'm stuck at 2-15 because I can't see the ground for the sky.

Journeyman

You should try to play Up Arrow of Death. It's a tough game and I haven't beaten yet. I get stuck in the airplane mode of the game. The slide to unlock game is pretty sweet too. I don't know what I'm going to do when I get to the last level where you have to get your device to unlock after it won't accept your gmail email and password after not recognizing your unlock pattern multiple times.

Patron

I can't let my kids touch my phone for fear that they'll inadvertently hit the WiFi button on the power widget and render my phone almost completely useless.  My wife, however, likes letting them play the picture puzzle games on her Moment.  Then I get the privilege of resolving her phone lockups and undesired reboots every few weeks.

Wizard

Thanks for the information on the games, I'll be checking them out, once I get Angry Birds off my screen.

Journeyman

My kids like poke a mole. Keeps them occupied for awhile. They are 2 and 5. Basically like whack a mole.

Journeyman

I have a 6 year old and 3 year old that love to play games on the Moment.  Their favs are poke a mole and the the memory games.  Never fails that after they are done they have turned on the wifi and I have to reboot the phone though.  So then I get to play my own game with this phone.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat