ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do downloaded ringtones go after I download them??

Highlighted
Journeyman

Where do downloaded ringtones go after I download them??

I really hate the fact that the notification sounds for text messages are so short so I went to download some longer ones.  I download the ringer and am able to hear it but then i cant find them or set them because while hearing them I click Menu and Set as Ringtone but when my phone rings it goes back to the original tone. where do they get stored?? where do i find the tones i download? in my old phone i used to have a folder "my downloads" where they went but here i am going nuts and cant find them. and I also want to put a different notification sound for text message for different contacts but i guess you cant do that with this phone?

Help! thanx!

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: Where do downloaded ringtones go after I download them??

cant help immensly but i have noticed that the ringtones folder depends on what you used to download them. at 1 point i had ringtones in 5 different folders on my moment. i managed to hook it to my PC and moved some around. Have you tried the "chomp sms" application i believe it is supposed to be easier to use for txtng.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat