cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I download pics from my computer to my phone?

Journeyman

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: can I download pics from my computer to my phone?

Sure!  Just copy the pictures to the /media folder on your SD card.

Either plug the SD card into a card reader, or connect the phone to your PC with the USB cable.

Great way to carry around the 'brag book'.  🙂

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: can I download pics from my computer to my phone?

Can also download the Samsung desktop app onto your PC (see the USB connectivity discussion).  That will also allow you to have the Samsung Moment appearing as an external drive.  Do not know why Samsung needs to make it more complicated than it should.  It is a lot easier with the HTC Hero or HTC EVO.

Hope this helps.

- HB

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat