ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help me decide which phone to get please

Journeyman

help me decide which phone to get please

hey, i need a new phone and looking at 3, the samsung moment, htc hero, and the touch pro 2, i have been advised not to get the pro 2, by a few people who work for sprint, i want a phyical key bored, so im leaning towards the moment, any of you have any advice for me? thanx in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: help me decide which phone to get please

In addition, to asking members for their opinions, you can also access the Ratings and Review website from the Community to help make some informed decisions as well. http://community.sprint.com/baw/reviews.jspa

Journeyman

Re: help me decide which phone to get please

I'm also going to advice you not to get the touch pro 2.  As a phone, it is great.  The problem with it is the ageing Windows Mobile software.  Later on this year WM 7.0 will be out and I'm going to assuming(giving HTC track record) that there will be no support for this phone.

The hero doesn't have a keyboard so that's out.  Some say you can get use to this if your willing to put the time into it.

This leaves you with what you've already figured out. Get the samsung moment.  It has a faster processor than the moment and should run better than the Hero with optimized code.  It has a few bugs that you can find out by looking through this phone.  But what phone doesn't have any bugs?  The good news is that most of these bugs are not major.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat