cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.ics Accepting calendar invitations?

Highlighted
Journeyman

.ics Accepting calendar invitations?

Has anyone found a good way to accept ics invatations? My secratary sends me these and I can not accept them with the Samasung Moment. I tried to download Calendar Importer Version 1.0.0 but that isn't working at all... Anyone find a good way to do this?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: .ics Accepting calendar invitations?

So no one get's calander invitations?

Journeyman

I just ran into the same issue. I had to wait until I logged on to my desktop computer to accept the invites. Unfortunately, I have no solution.

Journeyman

What program are you using to "generate" the .ics invitations.   I receive them all the time from Outlook users and they ready fine on the phone. However, this may be app specific.  What's confusing is that the Samsung Moment ships with three different and unrelated Email Programs (Moxy, Gmail, Email).   I am using Moxy and Gmail.

Meeting/Calendar invites show up on both programs but do behave a bit differently:

Moxy - Shows up and allows Accept/Reject features that auto add to Calendar via Exchange

Gmail - shows invite details, but does not let me Accept/Reject - though I can do that at gmail.com

I have not tried using the 3rd email application simply called "Email"

This is a problem with Android in general.   My friend has the Droid and his phone ships with totally different email capabilities.  He has the similar (but still different) "gmail" app and a completely different "Email' app that has a totally different account setup and functionality.  His also does not ship with Moxy.

Hopefully they can sort out some of these issues.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat