cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no data please help dont want to switch carriers

Highlighted
Journeyman

no data please help dont want to switch carriers

i just traded this phone with a friend, programed the phone but didnt notice till later that data was not working at allll, i have done factory data reset...and nada, did hard reset (dwn volume,call and end key) and nada called customer support and nada i like to be able to start like if it just came out the box, how can i do that that sould fix my data problem, i need data im thinking real hard about tmobile...please help guys

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: no data please help dont want to switch carriers

If you run the CL14 update from www.sprint.com/momentupdate  it will flash your phone as close to defaults as possible.  You may also want to make sure you walked through every step explained on the web page when you did your ESN switch.  Also if you update your data profile this may correct the issue.  If none of this works, any Sprint store should be very happy to assist.

Journeyman

From the home screen, try menu button>settings>about phone>system updates>update profile.

If that doesnt work, try pulling the battery for about 15 seconds, rebooting, then try the same.  If you are provisioned correctly, this should reset up your data connection.  If neither of these things work, you will likely need to stop by a store or call customer service to ensure you are provisioned correctly.

Good luck...

Journeyman

Well you shouldnt have ever traded with a friend..Take it to a tech place and have them look at it..Although you need insurance to get it looked at for free.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat