cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung moment in android

Highlighted
Journeyman

samsung moment in android

I just purchased the samsung moment, I am trying to download the pandora app and the google scanner. I downloaded the pandora and it is installed on my phone. I also have and account with pandora I signed in but I can add my play list, it takes a long time to load its still has not done anything. Now for the scanner app I tried to download it and it tells me starting download which takes a long time as well.

Is there something else I should be doing?

Please advise...

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: samsung moment in android

If you happened to switch from another carrier, or if this is a new line, give it 24 hours for data services on your plan to be fully activated.  I ran into this issue on my Hero initially as I had just switched to Sprint - I'd get 3G connectivity, assume all was well, and then lose connection a few minutes later.  The next day everything appeared to be just fine.  If after 24 hours you're still not able to download apps, I'd contact support for help.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: samsung moment in android

ya i cant download ANY app, everytime i select install it says starting download and just stays on that 😠 i just got my moment yesterday. i used my other lines upgrade n applied it to my line n i know sumtimes theres provosioning n whatnot... so could this be the reasoning y i cant download any apps? its been just about 24 hrs that i got the moment activated on my line.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat