Samsung Replenish Maintenance Release - ED23
- Makes LED notification light blink to show a missed alert
- Improves performance in roaming coverage- Improves device security
- Resolves issue with Bluetooth email sync functionality
- Software version is: S:M580.0.6x.ED23
- Download and install time is approximately 5 minutes
- Released in stages with 100% of devices having received the update within 4 days
- Refer to the Samsung Replenish Maintenance Release blog for install instructions
From a practical standpoint, here's how you check what version you have on your device, and if it's not the latest and greatest (ED23), how to update your software...
Check the version on your phone
To find the software version on your Samsung Replenish™:
Update your software
To update your Replenish over the air:
My Replenish says it is up to date on software yet the LED will NOT blink moe than 5 times when I get a message or miss a call. What is the issue? Is this it? Is that the only notification I get???? I would like to return the phone if this isn't being addressed.
Mine is the same way. And I too made sure my software was up to date. I'll try to get someone from Sprint customer care to address this. Seems like a problem to me too.
I have the same issue!!!! If this is the fix, it needs to be re-fixed.... Blinking 5 times does not fix the problem. Im coming from BB and I thought android was the "End-All-Be-All" but if simple functionality like this doesn't work I'm very disappointed!!!
What's the big deal with the LED light anyway... you can just look at the top of left of the home screen and see the missed call. OR go into your call log and see the calls missed.