cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone having memory issues with their Samsung Replenish?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is anyone having memory issues with their Samsung Replenish?

I am having a lot of problems with the Samsung Replenish memory. I have spoken to Sprints  online help with no avail.  They kept telling me to move my downloads to the sd card and remove apps I don't use.. Nothing works. I still get error message s and insufficient memory error messages. I never had this problem with my last phone which was just a standard cell. There has got to be a way to program this phone to send downloaded apps directly to the sd card instead of everything loading on the phones memory.  Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

I constantly have this problem.  I can never download anything 😞

Highlighted
Journeyman

I always have this problem. I can't seem to find a fix for it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same issue.  Unfortunately, with this POC phone, it doesn't matter how large a SD card you have because all of your cache and text messages are stored on the PHONE memory.  So, basically, unless you want to start deleting all of your texts and clearing the cache on any browsing accounts, (mail, facebook, google maps, etc), you will continue to get this message. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat