cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LED Problems

Journeyman

LED Problems

Is anyone else experiencing problems with the LED notification and/or have any advice for me? My LED notification was fine for the first couple of days with the phone. Then one day, the LED turned on when I got a text and wouldn't turn off, thus draining my battery in a few hours. I restarted the phone and it cleared. Now it does that periodically when I get a notification, but the other 98% of the time, the LED does nothing. I have the option turned on to LED notify. HELP!?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

LED Problems

Hi - I work for Sprint and carry a Replenish. I don't think the LED was working for notifications natively when the device launched. Were you using a third party app to recieve LED notifications? That could explain the erratic behavior. I would recommend checking for the latest MR update, as the latest one was supposed to provide LED notifications. That would mean you could delete a third-party app, which is what may be causing your issues. I hope this helps! Sara

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat