Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LED stays on

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

LED stays on

I got my replenish on 6/2. I don't recall the 1st LED light staying on this weekend. It has been on all of today.  Is that right. I am not sure what I might of done.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Journeyman

LED stays on

Weird. Mine is not. Try rebooting. Shut off, start up again. See if it solves the problem.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

LED stays on

Weird. Mine is not. Try rebooting. Shut off, start up again. See if it solves the problem.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

LED stays on

That seem to work. Thanks.I should of tried that.

Are there any recommedations or tips for drain of battery. I feel like I am getting out of everything. I added a clear history appl. I also added a anti virus app, will that be draining on the battery.  I am not real familar with all the options of helping the running at peak performance. Open to suggestions.

Highlighted
Journeyman

LED stays on

Some things I would recommend for conserving battery:

• Dim screen brightness for times when you don't need a bright screen (eg. when in a dark room or at night)
  • Use wifi if there is an accessible wifi network available.  3G will tend to drain battery faster than wifi ESPECIALLY if you're in a bad coverage area due to the fact that your device will be working harder trying to find a better signal
  • Turn off bluetooth when not in use
  • The above recommendations can be easily managed by using the "Power Control" widget that comes with Android.
  • Also keep an eye on email accounts that are set to automatically sync in the background.  Adjust the email settings so that the email accounts are not syncing as regularly and if the email account isn't used for urgent time sensitive matters then I would consider turning the sync off altogether and manually checking mail whenever you need to.
  • Just like emails, many widgets will connect to the internet periodically to download data in the background.  Treat these like email...if it's not considered important then adjust settings to either turn off sync or decrease the regularity of syncing according to your preference.

Those are just some tips that I use to prolong my battery life.  Good luck!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat